Synthetic Refrigerant, such as :
- Chloro Fluoro Carbon, kown as CFC
- Hydro Chloro Fluoro Carbon, kown as HCFC
- Hydro Fluoro Carbon, kown as HFC
The Indonesian Government has announced the restriction of the application of these refrigerants which practically will begin in 2007 until they are completely banned in the future. This new Regulation has made a natural-environment friendly alternative refrigerant, HydroCarbon (HC), arose.
People are still unfamiliar with this new type refrigerant although there are so much benefits will be gained from using it, thus the application of this refrigerant is still in a small number.
Hydrocarbon Refrigerant Products are designed to replace many environmentally harmful refrigerants currently in use.
- HC-12 - is designed as a drop-in replacement for ozone-depleting CFC R12.
- HC-134 - is designed as a drop-in replacement for global-warming HFC R134a refrigerant.
- HC-22 - is designed as a drop-in replacement for ozone-depleting HCFC R22 refrigerant.
- HC-502 - is designed as a drop-in replacement for ozone-depleting CFC R502 refrigerant.
Our Company offers you MusiCool, a HydroCarbon based refrigerant trading and installation, to substitute your existing refrigerant. The recovery process is economical that no hardware of the Air Conditioning System needs to be modified. Our Human Resources have years of experience in Hydrocarbon Refrigerant Conversion, therefore we assure that all the work is done thoroughly and comply with the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).