Musicool is a hydrocarbon refrigerant with natural ingredients and are included in the group of environmentally friendly refrigerant, is designed as an alternative refrigerant sintetic halokarbon group; CFC R-12, HCFC R-22 and HFC R-134a which still has the potential to destroy nature.
Use musicool in refrigeration systems which previously used synthetic refrigerants, does not require replacement parts and lubricants, in other words are "drop-in Substitute", because musicool has no effect on the metals, dryer, lubricants, and elastomers (except for natural rubber-based elastomer) .
Musicool has met the technical requirements as a refrigerant which includes aspects of physical properties and thermodynamics, the pressure versus temperature diagram and test the performance of the refrigeration cycle. The test results showed that with the same cooling load, musicool has advantages compared with the refrigerant sintetic. among several parameters provide an indication of data is smaller, such as material density (density), the ratio of evaporation and condensation pressure viscosity values, while some other parameters indicate larger data, such as the effect refrigeras, COP, latent heat and the conductivity of the material.
Density / density smaller musicool make the contents of only 30% of the old refrigerant. Latent heat conductivity and larger, making a smaller amount of refrigerant.
The viscosity of the smaller lower flow pressure, thereby reducing pressure loss. The value of small pressure ratio, thereby reducing power to the compressor.
The cooling effect and COP greater, meaning the efficiency of the refrigeration for the better.
Musicool has no influence, much less damaging materials such as metals, dryer and elastomers (except for natural rubber-based elastomer). This is based on the results of analysis and testing lab and field applications, as well as the use of lubricants.
To obtain better performance, it is recommended to use a lubricant with a higher viscosity index, this is caused by the mixed nature of musicool well with a lubricant.
THE ADVANTAGES OF MUSICOOL
- Environmentally Friendly and Comfortable, musicool non-toxic, do not form gum, comfort and release to the wild will not damage the ozone layer and does not cause global warming.
- Save Energy, Musicool have a better thermodynamic properties so it can save energy consumption by 25% compared with fluorocarbon refrigerants in refrigeration capacity the same.
- More Save Money, Musicool have properties of low density so that only requires about 30% of the use of fluorocarbon refrigerany on the same refrigeration capacity.
- Substitute For All, musicool to replace refrigerant is used for this without changing or replacing components and lubricants.
- Meets International Requirement, Musicool meet international quality standards in the use and implications that accompany it.
MUSICOOL AS AN ALTERNATIVE REFRIGERANT
- Has Nature Physics and Thermodynamics better
- Very friendly environment, does not damage the ozone layer and does not cause Greenhouse Effect
- Familiar with human life
- Compatible with all cooling machines commonly used refrigerant Synthetic
- No damage to engine components of Air Conditioning
- No need replacement of air conditioning equipment components
- Domestic product (Pertamina), lots of raw material, Supply is guaranteed, as well as technical backup available
Hydrocarbon Refrigerant Musicool also have to follow security procedures and safety at:
- British Standard / BS 4434: 1995 safety and environmental aspect in the design, construction and installation of refrigerating systems and appliances.
- AS/NZS-1677: strength and conditioning refrigeration and water safety for the use of all refrigerant, Including hidrocarbons.
- Indonesian National Standard (SNI)
- SNI 06-6500-2000: Rules on Installing Safety Equipment Refrigerant Usage.
- SNI 06-6511-2000: Filling the Security Guidelines, Storage and Transportation of Hydrocarbon Refrigerant.
- SNI 06-6512-2000: Practical Guidelines for Use of Hydrocarbon Refrigerant in Motor Vehicle Air Tata engine.